What is Fuel Cycle Week?
Fuel Cycle Week, the premier nuclear business newsletter based in Washington, D.C., is not your typical industry publication. Instead, it is fresh, lively and unconventional, filled with straight industry news leavened with critical analysis, informed opinion and humor.
FCW is read worldwide by several thousand nuclear industry professionals in the utility, mining and enrichment sectors, as well as financial and investment institutions. In its pages you will find:
- Unparalleled discussion of new and ongoing economic developments in uranium and nuclear fuel production, especially in often-ignored parts of Africa and North America;
- Access to real-time uranium pricing data from Evolution Markets Inc., a brokerage firm instrumental in the development of physical OTC trading, the introduction of hedging products in the financial markets, and the extension of transparency and liquidity throughout the nuclear fuel cycle;
- The Oreninc Deal Log showing the opening and closing of financing deals by uranium prospectors and miners listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange
- Close focus on new-build in Asia, the Middle East, Russia, Europe and the Americas;
- Key insights from seasoned private- and public-sector insiders;
- Political and policy events that could swing nuclear-fuel trade and new-build;
- The funny yet dead-serious Nuclear Buzz opinion column that will keep you abreast of what is really happening, no matter what the rest of the press is saying.
FCW is published every Thursday, 48 times a year, and is only available electronically. Most subscribers have unlimited distribution rights/site-wide licenses within their organizations, although we do ask that distinct profit/loss centers purchase their own subscriptions. A basic 12-month subscription is $2,750.00. For pricing information, please contact Andrea Jennetta.
Not ready to subscribe? Why not sign up for a 4-week trial subscription? Just fill out the form with the names and addresses of up to five recipients, and your subscription will start with the next published issue of FCW. For more information, please contact Andrea Jennetta.
Want to see what you’ve been missing? Download the free issue and get FCW‘s unfiltered first reaction to the events at Fukushima.